question

pjr0506 avatar image
0 Likes"
pjr0506 asked

GetItemTransactions is returning a null TransactionPrice when BestOfferSale==true

I'm using the .NET SDK, and this has only recently started happening. It's been happening on US eBay for around a week now, and on UK eBay for the past day or so. I assume a change on eBay's side was rolled out to other regions gradually which is why this didn't happen on all the sites I monitor at the same time. Does eBay monitor these forums? This is quite a serious bug, and I don't really think I should have to pay $75 just to inform them of this. There doesn't seem to be another way of contacting the dev team? Also, has anybody else seen this issue? Thanks,
bugsupportgetitemtransactionsnull
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

silentgull avatar image
1 Like"
silentgull answered
The same happened to me.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pjr0506 avatar image
1 Like"
pjr0506 answered
@silentgull Can you go on Twitter please and send AskeBay a message as well to report this. Apparently this is the only way to get someone to pass on a message to the dev team without paying the $75, which the person I spoke to said I shouldn't have to pay just to report a bug. The more people that report it the quicker it should hopefully get fixed, as I personally think this is quite a major bug. Thanks,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.