question

jcz9109 avatar image
1 Like"
jcz9109 asked

MIP Sandbox account and folders

(moved from other section) Hi, I'm trying to upload to MIP SFTP to a Sandbox, a few questions 1) I have Ebay Developer account, but not Ebay MIP Sandbox account ... these are different accounts, right? I tried to upload to FTP via regular account and got "The user does not have permission to write/create" When I try to create Sandbox account: a) https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/merchant-products/mipng/regular/content/user-guide/getting-started.html b) Click www.mip.sandbox.ebay.(something) c) Click Register The page gives error "Unable to connect Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at reg.sandbox.ebay.it." It's the same for other domains, other browser, other computers Is there an issue with MIP sandbox atm? 2) Is it OK to upload to a root or do the files need to go to specific folders? Currently it's: product-combined, inventory, delete-inventory When I logged in via regular account I didn't see a folder for combined Thank you!
sandboxmipsftp
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.