question

krzyspiak avatar image
0 Likes"
krzyspiak asked

c# call with AddItem or VerifyAddItem with ProductListingDetails does not auto populate

My understanding is that if I call AddItem or VerifyAddItem with something like: item.ProductListingDetails = new ProductListingDetailsType { UseFirstProduct = true, UseFirstProductSpecified = true, UPC = "0630125958377", IncludeeBayProductDetails = true, IncludeeBayProductDetailsSpecified = true, IncludeStockPhotoURL = true, IncludeStockPhotoURLSpecified = true }; And I know the UPC is good because FindProducts from Shopping API actually finds it. When I call AddItem or VerifyAddItem and do not specify title or description or add photos, then I get errors: You must enter a title for your item. A description is required. Add at least 1 photo. More photos are better! Show off your item from every angle and zoom in on details. Is there a way to add an item an allow to use existing ebay catalog data like the documentation suggests?
additem apiverifyadditemproductlistingdetails
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.