question

wheldot avatar image
0 Likes"
wheldot asked ·

Alerts & Notifications has just completed stopped.

I've got a listener setup for the Notifications to be sent to and it completely stopped 2 days ago. So I set up a temporary file on another server to simply write a text file if ebay even sends a notifications, then updated the dev control panel with the new URL and it has not been triggered at all. I then changed "Delivery Method" from Web Server to Email just to rule out my code/servers (even though nothing has changed) and I'm not getting emails (I've checked spam as well). I can't work out why it would just completely stop all together anyone got any ideas? When I log in to the account I can't see any warnings or anything apart from "eBay API License Agreement updated, action required." but after reading it it seems the action is to simply update your TOS etc. Its not like there is a check box I can tick.
notificationsnotifications api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

european-cars avatar image
0 Likes"
european-cars answered ·
do you still have this issue? It doesn't work for me now. The token is valid.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wheldot avatar image
0 Likes"
wheldot answered ·
I've now fixed the issue. I simply did a GetNotificationPreferences and saw it say "Authorisation token is hard expired. Authorisation token is hard expired. User needs to generate a new token for this application." So after generation a new token all was fine, but does this mean they expire? and if so how long do they last?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.