question

versarious_jr avatar image
0 Likes"
versarious_jr asked ·

Leave Feedback function routing me to Sandbox login

Hi all, I've encountered a problem that I thought I would share here for anyone with a greater knowledge about interfaces (pretty much anyone), and hopefully find a solution. I've purchased an item and it has been delivered to my residence. I've tried to leave feedback on the transaction for the seller, but it will bring me to the generic login screen for eBay. After I enter my correct credentials, it brings me to a second login page where it requests I enter my credentials again. The only slight difference with this page is that a small rectangular box with the word Sandbox appears in the upper left hand corner of the body of the html page, and the URL also contains sandbox as well. I cannot seem to get past this page at all unless I click on the eBay icon in the upper left. Reset password brings me to a blank page where error ERR_CONNECTION_RESET indicates the url or link may be bad? Just thought I would let you all know, hoping this is the right location to discuss such errors. With care,
sandboxsandbox-problemfeedback
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.