question

asap_hobbies avatar image
0 Likes"
asap_hobbies asked ·

Listing Limit Error due to Cross Border Listing Program - GetMyeBaySelling and Other APIs

eBay's new Cross Border Listing Program has seemingly duplicated listings so instead of my ~19k listings, the GetMyeBaySelling API is finding >25k. There does not seem to be an option to narrow the listing site to "United States Only" on this API. Does someone know of a workaround so I can continue to use this, and other, APIs? Here's some info from the GetMyeBaySelling documentation: Note: GetMyeBaySelling has a limit of 25,000 items. If the seller has more than 25,000 listings, the Cross Border Listing Program response always returns the following fields. Here's a snippet of the output I'm getting: <Ack>Warning</Ack><Errors><ShortMessage>Data is truncated.</ShortMessage><LongMessage>Partial data or invalid summary data is returned due to system limit. Please narrow your requested data and try again.</LongMessage><ErrorCode>21366</ErrorCode> ... <TotalNumberOfPages>125</TotalNumberOfPages> <TotalNumberOfEntries>25000</TotalNumberOfEntries>
getmyebaysellinglisting-limits
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
asap_hobbies avatar image
0 Likes"
asap_hobbies answered ·
Following up on my own post, I thought the Cross Border program was an eBay program, but it looks like it was instead a promotional offer from eBay for the WebInterpret service. I have since cancelled this WebInterpret offer and am hoping my eBay API functionality returns to normal.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.