question

rsjbade avatar image
0 Likes"
rsjbade asked ·

findCompletedItems only returns ListingType == Auction

When comparing the results for sold items with using findCompletedItems it seems like I'm only getting Auction types in return even though there are more results that are ie. store fixed price. If I compare my query with TeraPeak, TeraPeak has 5 results (3 auctions, 2 fixed price) where as the findCompletedItems returns 3 which are auctions only. I have tried setting ListingType == All but then I still only get the Auction type. Is it still possible to use the TeraPeak API directly as they seem to be way more accurate and with 1 years worth of data.
finding-apiterapeak api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I'm not having a problem here retrieving fixed-price/BIN items from the fCI call. If you can show us the details of your call syntax, folks here can give you specific troubleshooting info.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.