question

eksklusivhome avatar image
0 Likes"
eksklusivhome asked ·

Error: System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again.

Hi guys, ive problems with creating items thought the ebay developer api (sandbox atm). (It already worked w/out problems, but now since about two days ive the following issue: Christians-iMacPro:~ neolium$ php /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/ebay/trading/ 04-add-fixed-price-item.php Error: System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. And if i re-submit the same request again i get: Christians-iMacPro:~ neolium$ php /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/ebay/trading/ 04-add-fixed-price-item.php Warning: Listing may violate the Duplicate Listing policy. This listing looks like it might be a duplicate of your item: Bits & Bobs (110396447978). You can revise this listing or use multi-quantity fixed price listing to list identical listings. Error: System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again. (I use Davids API-Example-Scripts from https://github.com/davidtsadler/ebay-sdk-examples with his SDK) Thanks for any help... Best regards Christian
apisandboxitemfailureofflinesystem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eksklusivhome avatar image
0 Likes"
eksklusivhome answered ·
Amazing help here! Nobody is willing to answer, i should pay the fee to use the api? Seriously not
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.