question

yaniv.1975 avatar image
0 Likes"
yaniv.1975 asked ·

problem with my account with a tracking number

Customer Service Hello My name is Yaniv and I sell on eBay Username yaniv.1975 In the past two weeks I have a problem with my account with a tracking number I send the items from Israel via Israel Post and of course upload a tracking number But when I want to check the tracking number in my account there is no status when I enter the Israel Post site or 17treck everything is ok with the tracking number and is right Please help I do not understand what the problem is Thanks Yaniv
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Yaniv: You'll want to contact eBay Seller Customer Support. Maybe start in **My eBay** and look for links to click there. This here is the eBay Developer forums, for peer-to-peer support regarding eBay's APIs, and Seller Support reps don't come around here.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.