question

capet94 avatar image
0 Likes"
capet94 asked ·

Shopping API in production mode is not working

Hi all, since this morning the *Shopping API* with the call *GetSingleItem* is not working. I tried with simple curl, postman and even the ebay builder ( https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/build-test/test-tool/ ) This is the request I am trying to execute within your tool: Header X-EBAY-API-APP-ID: <APP-ID> X-EBAY-API-SITE-ID:0 X-EBAY-API-CALL-NAME:GetSingleItem X-EBAY-API-VERSION:863 X-EBAY-API-REQUEST-ENCODING:xml Body <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <GetSingleItemRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <ItemID>132134975854</ItemID> <IncludeSelector>TextDescription</IncludeSelector> </GetSingleItemRequest> And the response is totally empty while in production mode. I have to open chrome developer tools to get some kind of response, and this is what I am getting: { "error": { "stack": "Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 66.135.203.201:443\n at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1191:14)\n", "message": "connect ECONNREFUSED 66.135.203.201:443", "errno": "ECONNREFUSED", "code": "ECONNREFUSED", "syscall": "connect", "address": "66.135.203.201", "port": 443 } } Also if I call ping open.api.ebay.com all requests go timeout
apiapi-problemapi callgetsingleitemtimeoutproduct apigetsingleitem description
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.