question

milamilanovi_6 avatar image
0 Likes"
milamilanovi_6 asked

Uploading image to uploadsitehostedpictures api

I am trying to upload an image through UploadSiteHostedPicture. I keep getting the error Uploaded picture has an unsupported file format. Error code: 2191454. I am able to run queries with ebay's api. I am able to getItems, addItems, Authenticate, getCategories. I am saying this to show i am familiar with the api, but not to say i am incapable of mistakes. I am developing using the Flutter framework and i have been using xml to make all of the above calls. The image is encoded using base64. my requestBody is: ------FormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW Content-Disposition: form-data; name="XML Payload" <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <UploadSiteHostedPicturesRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <RequesterCredentials> <eBayAuthToken >$userToken</eBayAuthToken> </RequesterCredentials> <PictureName>Justin Turner Herritage</PictureName> <PictureSet>Standard</PictureSet> <ExtensionInDays>20</ExtensionInDays> </UploadSiteHostedPicturesRequest> ------FormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW-- Content-Disposition: form-data; name="Justin Turner Herritage"; filename="Justin_Turner_Herritage.jpg" Content-Type: image/jpeg <<<<$base64Image>>>> ------FormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW-- So far all of the answers that have returned from my search regarding this issue have not helped me. After many attempts to fix the error I am getting from submitting an image through my code i tried manually adding a picture to one of my posted sell items on the sandbox site. When i try to manually add an image on eBay sandbox the loading image icon just hangs. When i click on Update Listing at the bottom of the page i get an error that says i have to wait until all images are done uploading. Any help with this would be much appreciated as i don't know when to go from here.
uploadsitehostedpicturesuploadsitehostedpicturesrequesttrader-apiupload image
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.