question

goodystore avatar image
0 Likes"
goodystore asked

SnadOutlierFinalValueFeeOnShipping is not a valid value for AccountDetailEntryCodeType.

![alt text][1]I've been running this script for the better part of a year and have had no issues with it. In the past few days, when I try to make a GetAccount call, it throws this exception (attached). Everything on my side is correct, I've checked it 10 or 15 times. I can't find any help anywhere and nothing comes up about this issue when Googling. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks! [1]: /storage/temp/2053-untitled.png
getaccountexceptionaccountdetailentrycodetype
untitled.png (47.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
goodystore avatar image
0 Likes"
goodystore answered
Ended up opening 'eBayDotNET40SDK1085\Source\eBay.Service.SDK\eBay.Service.csproj' and adding 'SnadOutlierFinalValueFeeOnShipping' to the public enum 'AccountDetailEntryCodeType' and building. Then pointing my project to the new reference built in eBayDotNET40SDK1085\Source\eBay.Service.SDK\bin\Debug
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.