question

jdhsolutions avatar image
0 Likes"
jdhsolutions asked ·

Brand missing complaints on ebay German listings only

Hi, We are getting a strange error on every one of our German listings. Data is the same for UK and Spanish listings which work fine, but German listings get error: Das Artikelmerkmal Marke fehlt In English this is - The item feature brand is missing. We are sending Brand and MPN correctly as far as we can tell, and the error does not make sense to us! Any help would be greatly appreciated. XML is shown here: [Download XML][1] Regards, James [1]: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14CGT2WFuE1DPO1P_gy2maCuuK-57OFoA/view?usp=sharing
mpnbrandbrandmpngermanygerman
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
wwwisicarcom avatar image
0 Likes"
wwwisicarcom answered ·
Hi James, I am running into the same problem, and it is also only for Germany. I've read through other forums and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong...Have you figured out the answer, by any chance? Thanks.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.