question

elliott78tom avatar image
3 Likes"
elliott78tom asked

Suddenly getting invalid_client error when getting user token

The OAuth handshake was working beautifully for me and then all of a sudden I started getting an 'invalid_client' error when I try to exchange my access code (the query string param in the callback url) for the user token. I'm using the .net oAuthApi library and everything still works as expected when I run my code against the sandbox; only production produces this error.
oauth2invalid_client
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

osvberi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
osvberi0 answered
I'm facing the same issue. Have you solved it, @elliott78tom?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

osvberi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
osvberi0 answered
Any luck?

osvberi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
osvberi0 answered
Any luck so far?

he_334510 avatar image
0 Likes"
he_334510 answered
@osvberi0 this issue automatically resolved for me without any code changes... Was receiving invalid_client last night but a quick try this morning returned the access token.

elliott78tom avatar image
0 Likes"
elliott78tom answered
@osvberi0 I have not been able to resolve this. I created a new account and the production credentials DO work for that account so it seems to be specific to our account

osvberi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
osvberi0 answered
Auth'n'auth with trade API is working for me, so I'll use that

besu52 avatar image
0 Likes"
besu52 answered
I am still stuck with this problem. I got this error message: { "error": "invalid_client", "error_description": "client authentication failed" }

totalgadgetcase avatar image
0 Likes"
totalgadgetcase answered
Hey! I'm currently having the same issue, any news on this one yet?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.