question

crwilliamsvt avatar image
1 Like"
crwilliamsvt asked ·

Missing customer name on Global Shipping Program orders

I noticed that for orders placed by customers in the Global Shipping Program, the fulfillment API response gives 2 arrays - final destination details (the buyer's info) and the relevant shipping details for the GSP (where the seller is actually shipping it to). The GSP gives a `fullName` value of "Pitney Bowes Warehouse" (which is fine), but the customer details lack their `fullName`. It gives their street address, city, state, and country but no full name in the `finalDestinationAddress` array. The buyer name for GSP orders is available within eBay, but not the API. Is this an intended feature or am I missing something? Any help/insight is appreciated!
fulfillment apiglobal shippingglobalshippingshipping-item-missing
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I just began using the eBay fulfillment API to print shipping labels and ran into this same issue. Can we mail packages to "Pitney Bowes Warehouse" with the reference ID in the second line and have it correctly forwarded, or do we need to retrieve the the customer name using a different call before printing a label?
0 Likes 0 · ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.