question

reco_44 avatar image
0 Likes"
reco_44 asked ·

Purchased eBay premium support but did not get the purchased hour

Hi I purchased one hour of eBay premium support, i got the reciept and everything. However i didn't recieve my hour on my account. Is this a scam? "Premium Support Status: Active. Available: 0.0 hours" Please reach out to me ASAP as this is stopping our progression towards building the integration and this is a really bad way to handle clients. If eBay support is not reading this (suprise), can anyone let me know how to get in contact with the right department? /Andreas
premium supportscam
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi, I just wanted to update anyone following this thread that I have taken one of the following actions for all users affected by this issue, 1. Credited the hours purchases to your developer account 2. Refunded the hours purchased via PayPal If anyone has any issues and you don't believe to have had either action taken on your account please let me know your eBay developer user, PayPal TransactionID, and date the hours were purchased and I will look into it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

greekinternetmarket avatar image
0 Likes"
greekinternetmarket answered ·
We may need additional hours. Can you please give us the additional hour instead or refunding us?
· 1 · Share

Done gave you the hour credit. Thanks for all the help and effort to get this resolved!
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
Hi there, Sorry, the username is 'powermyanalytics'. The transaction id from PayPal: 1XJ33323YB593852F Date: 7/11/19 Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks
· 1 · Share

Hi @greekinternetmarket, Found it, but the tID is 28Y4570264588532Y. Looks like you successfully purchased hours since then so I will refund the above mentioned transaction.
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
Same thing happened to me and I posted in the forum. My developer ID: greekinternetmarket
· 1 · Share

Hi @greekinternetmarket, Unfortunately our systems failed before it created a row in our DB. So I need PayPal TransactionID and approx date also please. PS. I do not see greekinternetmarket as a registered developer account (username for developer.ebay.com). So I will also need your valid eBay developer account name.
0 Likes 0 · ·
reco_44 avatar image
0 Likes"
reco_44 answered ·
Hi @jourbandts My developer username is Recopart. Thanks
· 2 · Share

Thank you! Give me a few days to finalize who and how many users were affected so I can make the fix all at once to either add the hours properly or refund the purchase. I hopefully can gather contact emails and I will send out a notice.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi @reco_44, You have been credited 1 hour. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting this issue to us.
0 Likes 0 · ·
jourbandts avatar image
0 Likes"
jourbandts answered ·
Hi @reco_44 and @jlukas23, There was a known issue with our purchase of hours. Thank you for reporting this as we were able to triage and fix the issue. We still have to figure out who paid for support hours and did not get credit. If you could please share just your developer user that will help us in gathering data and crediting your account accordingly.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @reco_44, Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide eBay developer username so we can triage further.

jlukas23 avatar image
0 Likes"
jlukas23 answered ·
Same thing happened to me. Requested a refund from Paypal on the purchase.
· 1 · Share

Hi jlukas23, I apologize for the inconvenience. The bug has since been fixed if you still need support. It does seem both your transactions were reversed. If you need anything else just let me know.
0 Likes 0 · ·
reco_44 avatar image
0 Likes"
reco_44 answered ·
Does anyone have any information about this?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.