question

chris_auctions avatar image
0 Likes"
chris_auctions asked ·

Pass Value from Preset HTML Input to Filter

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but here goes. I have succesfully created a page utilizing the api, finding products based on a particular keyword. It's coded in PHP and a part of my wordpress site. I set some price filters in the php code using one of examples from the tutorials. Like this: $filterarray = array( array( 'name' => 'MaxPrice', 'value' => '100000', 'paramName' => 'Currency', 'paramValue' => 'USD'), array( 'name' => 'MinPrice', 'value' => '500', 'paramName' => 'Currency', 'paramValue' => 'USD'), ); I would like to create a few buttons to make this page a bit more interactive, so a user can filter the price themselves. What's best way to create a few buttons to do this and pass the value back to the array? Thanks!
finding-apifilterwordpress
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
You'll want to read up on basic HTML forms. They'll send values to your PHP script via URL parameters, then your PHP script can pull them in and use them.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.