question

ustrade20 avatar image
0 Likes"
ustrade20 asked

GetInventoryItem - We didn't find the entity you are requesting. Please verify the request

I have listed items on sandbox through api which are done properly/perfectly, but when i get the detail of this item through **getinventoryitem** api, it gives me below error. **We didn't find the entity you are requesting. Please verify the request..** Please suggest about its soution. Even we are selling many items on production also of those items if we get the detail through **getinventoryitem** api, it gives the same error. Thanks for your consideration,
getinventoryitems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
gripgate avatar image
1 Like"
gripgate answered
for getinventoryitem() you have to use your SKU to request it. just like when you create an offer. Think about it as a listed product has 3 levels.<br> the inventory which has the sku as its ID,<br> the offer which has an offer unique offer ID<br> and the listing which has another unique listing ID <br> <br><br> so for getinventory() you need the request the SKU for getoffer() you need to use the offerid<br> <br><br> If that does not help, please show us your request and the response.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.