question

globalike avatar image
0 Likes"
globalike asked ·

Developer account is suspended

Hello, I can't login to my developer account. Just see **Developer account is suspended**. Help me please understand what can I do for unsuspend? Thank you!
apiapi-problemsuspended
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

globalike avatar image
0 Likes"
globalike answered ·
I couldn't unlock my account. I created a new one.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yild_123 avatar image
0 Likes"
yild_123 answered ·
Hi globalike I'm also wondering if you were able to be reinstated? I'm scrambling trying to find someone to tell me why we were suspended. No one at eBay will get back to me beyond the one time they said that I have violated their terms and conditions and my developer account has been suspended. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

monsterd avatar image
0 Likes"
monsterd answered ·
Hi. How did you end up resolving your suspension? The same thing has happened to us and we've received no email or contact with any reason for the suspension. Any information on how you handled it would be great.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I'm used to hearing back from paid support tickets within 24 hours or so. Lately though (past year or 2), there have been some very long delays -- of several days. But, not always. I've only submitted a handful of tickets over the past couple years, and initial response times vary.

globalike avatar image
0 Likes"
globalike answered ·
How fast usually comes response from support? I created a ticket yesterday but there is no answer yet. And thank you for your fast answer!

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
You might need to create a new/2nd dev account, login there, then submit a support ticket.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.