question

jumdoo avatar image
0 Likes"
jumdoo asked ·

Get orders information from my store.

Hello guys. I need an advice. I'm studying Python just two months. And i working in eBay store. I want to make a script that will get me all the information from new orders. So i can resend this information to our CRM system and avoid everyday copy-paste routine. But i never work with any API before. I know this is a too basic question, but at list give me some tips. How i can get information from new orders (clients info, item, price, delivery option). I already have app and dev and all IDs i need and even have Token from our store. I looked at API documentation and just drown. Maybe i'm looking on a wrong chapters but i don't understand how i can connect to the store and just send a request to get information from any order i need.
storeinformation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
khuschopr_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
khuschopr_1 answered ·
Its so easy, follow this API link https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html You will get the records of new orders.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.