question

lysen-eugen avatar image
0 Likes"
lysen-eugen asked ·

Can't create the app keyset, get 456 error

Hello everybody. I am having issue with the application keys creating. I do it from https://developer.ebay.com/my/keys, when I fill all the data and click "Continue to Create Keys" nothing happens. It doesn't show any error its just keeping where I am with no next steps. And in Chrome console I see the "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 456 ()" It doesn't seem like Im doing something wrong but looks like the system issue. Have the screenshot attached (personal ![alt text][1]data is changed) Did somebody have the same problem? Support is lame, they can't help at all. Thanks. [1]: /storage/temp/2028-ebay-error.jpg
keysetapp key
ebay-error.jpg (153.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
**Are you able to register the keyset without any issues?** I registered my new API keyset over 11 years ago, so I haven't tried recently.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wzg54767 avatar image
0 Likes"
wzg54767 answered ·
I have the same problem...

lysen-eugen avatar image
0 Likes"
lysen-eugen answered ·
Tried with different browsers, on different computers, still the same. Tell me you don't have this error? Are you able to register the keyset without any issues?

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Maybe there's a temporary network issue on eBay's end, regarding the resource loading failure. Try again soon? Or, maybe try another browser? Do you have any local firewall domain/resource blocks happening?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.