question

morgan-fletcher avatar image
0 Likes"
morgan-fletcher asked ·

Adding Pictures - AddFixedPriceItem

Hi,

I am new to the eBay API's and forgive me if i have posted in the wrong section.

I am using PHP to create a XML, which i then post to eBay. I have this working but often break the XML feed.

I am currently working on the Picture part of my post. I can currently post an image with my item, but this image only appears once in the listing and not as a thumbnail in the list view. My images are external so i use the following XML to post the image:

<PictureDetails>

<GalleryType>Gallery</GalleryType>

<PhotoDisplay>None</PhotoDisplay>

<PictureURL>MY URL LINK TO IMAGE</PictureURL>

</PictureDetails>

Can anyone advise why the thumbnail does not appear?

Also, how can i post more than 1 picture to an item. I understand that only one image can be displayed if the images are external, is this correct?

If this is the case, how can i use the API to post multiple pictures. I understand there is an EPS, but how do i upload my images to there?

Thanks for you help,

Danian Wallis

addfixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
fabiocollura avatar image
0 Likes"
fabiocollura answered ·

Hi,

I have the same problem with external image. Did you solve?

Thanks

Fabio Collura

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.