question

press-start-gaming-electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
press-start-gaming-electronics asked ·

Auction Ending Time in Minutes

I understand that the ftrv URL parameter controls the Ending Time range for auctions, with a minimum value of 1 equivalent to 1 hour. Is there a similar parameter that would utilize minutes instead of hours, for instance, if I wanted to query results ending within 30mins? Thanks.
searchurltimeauctionsparameters
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

press-start-gaming-electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
press-start-gaming-electronics answered ·
> ftrv is a website parameter and has > nothing to do with the API. The > Finding API uses the itemFilters > parameter to select time range. See > the docs. I realized this, however, I had not been able to get a concrete answer through the Ebay community, reddit, google searches, etc., so I turned to here as a last resort. My apologies. And thank you for the direction.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
ftrv is a website parameter and has nothing to do with the API. The Finding API uses the itemFilters parameter to select time range. See the docs.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.