question

thebigdude99 avatar image
0 Likes"
thebigdude99 asked ·

Where can I see my API usage reports?

Hi, I'm using my API production keys and am able to get product results with the findItemsByKeywords operation. My app ID is in place, the network id is set to '9'. And everything works nicely! But, when I try to view my API usage reports on my developer dashboard ("Application Reports" page) - I don't see any stats or numbers. I tried to change the dates, I tried all the API options (ie Trading API, Account API, Inventory API, Analytics API...). No results :(.. I also clicked on some links I got from the API requests (product links that sent me to ebay). I don't see those clicks on my EPN reports either. Any idea why? I hope someone can help me. Thanks!!
api callreports
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
1 Like"
helios825 answered ·
Unfortunately, eBay Dev doesn't offer usage reports for our Finding API calls. It's something that's been requested in the forums from time to time. I sure wish it was something they'd offer, as I'm a big Finding API user.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.