question

ironbird1994 avatar image
0 Likes"
ironbird1994 asked ·

Getorders returning unmodified shipping address, that has been changed on Ebay website

Hi everyone, I did make some changes of shipping address on Ebay offcial website. But when I got back to my application and call `getOrders()`. Those changes have been made on website, were gone. So my question is: **1. Are SDK for Trading API and Ebay official website actually working on the same database?** **2. If not, are there some other ways to work around this?** **3. Do I have to change orders shipping address using SDK too?** Shipping address locates in: `order.ShippingAddress` Thanks you. PS: I need to repost this, because my question did not show up on this forum!
getorders-shipping-addres
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

ironbird1994 avatar image
0 Likes"
ironbird1994 answered ·

So I think this topic should be closed for now, because the new Ebay's system does not allow the seller to manage/modify buyer shipping addresses anymore.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.