question

nimrod_king avatar image
1 Like"
nimrod_king asked

Query of multiple ListingTypes of Classified and Auction, but Auction with min bid of 1

I am trying to retrieve items using the findingitemsadvanced call. I want to retrieve items that are listed as classified OR as auction (but with a minBid of 1)

This is what I have so far: I think using the minBid of 1 overrides the include classified items, and just outputs auctions items with a min bid of 1.

This look correct?

&sortOrder=CurrentPriceHighest

&itemFilter(0).name=MinPrice&itemFilter(0).value=10

&itemFilter(1).name=MaxPrice&itemFilter(1).value=10000000000000000

&itemFilter(2).name=ListingType&itemFilter(2).value(0)=Auction

&itemFilter(2).value(1)=Classified

&itemFilter(3).name=MinBids&itemFilter(3).value=1

findingservicefindingitemsadvancedlistingtype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mark.porthouse avatar image
0 Likes"
mark.porthouse answered

I don't know if this will affect you, but I know that I can't pull back classifieds at the same time as other types of fixed price listings. I wonder if you can't pull back classifieds at the same time as auctions?

So, to work around I have to do one call for classifieds and one call for the other fixed price "ListingType" items.

Cheers,

Mark

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

That's my suggested workaround as well -- 2 API calls, then merge results.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.