question

ict-direct avatar image
0 Likes"
ict-direct asked ·

SKU does not show up on ebay lisitng, but it shows in MyEbay selling list. (Production)

I am using the Trading API. I am able to successfully create a new listing using the API, but after successful creation the "SKU" field does not show in the "Revise Listing" when viewing from the actual ebay site. I have tried to go into the "customize" link in the top right of the "Revise Listing" page, and it already shows the "Custom SKU" is enabled (checked). I have even tried to disable>save>re-enable>save the "Custom SKU" setting. The strange part is that the SKU that we assign through the API shows in the sellers item list of all products in the column "SKU" I believe this is causing some other issues when I am trying to link ebay product (via Key Value Pair) to our application's product. I appreciate any thoughts and ideas on this. I am really stuck.
trading apiapi-problemproductionsupportskuproduct listingproduct-detailssku not foundproduct identifiers
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.