question

khuschopr_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
khuschopr_1 asked ·

Issue in cancellation of ebay order

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Issue in cancellation from buyer side and seller side ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Customer creates an order with single item on ebay sandbox. 2. Order is created successfully after complete the payment on paypal. 3. Customer cancels that order from "More Actions->Ask to cancel this order" within 1 hr. 4. Order is cancelled successfully on buyer side. 5. "View PayPal transaction" is still shown instead of "See cancel details" for that columns in "Purchase History". 6. When user click on "Ask to cancel this order" again from "More Actions" it displays error with message "order is either cancelled by seller or buyer". 7. At the same time, I do not get any change in "CancelStatus" of GetOrder API (Trading API). 8. I am getting Cancellation details of that order in "GET /post-order/v2/cancellation/search" API. 9. Different response in both APIs, make my data inconsistence to confirm the cancellation. 10. There is also no change in "CancelStatus" of GetOrder API, when Seller cancels that order by "post-order/v2/cancellation" API. Please find the attachment of API responses of cancelled orders. 1. Buyer Cancellation 2. Seller Cancellation[API response of GetOrder APIs and Post-order cancellation][1] Follow this link https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/Post-Order-Cancellations.html for "Discovering Buyer Cancellation Requests" Please help me to get the reason behind this [1]: /storage/temp/ 1962-test-order-data.pdf
getordersgetitemcancellationgetorder
test-order-data.pdf (64.9 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.