question

yuma-gold avatar image
0 Likes"
yuma-gold asked

Search no longer working

Hi, Up until yesterday my affiliate site was working perfectly, with people clicking through and placing orders. However, today when adding a new product and I search for the product on Ebay I get NONE FOUND to test this I checked it even happened when I put in a generic search. I logged in to the API and a generic message is at the top mentioning the privacy policy must be inline with EBay rules and as such I suspect it has been suspended until I do something. The problem is that it does not explain what I should do or how I am supposed to do it in order. To resolve the problem. Can anyone guide me to what I need to do? Sorry totally lost and now way to contact anyone. Andy
affiliate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yuma-gold avatar image
0 Likes"
yuma-gold answered
Hi, I have fixed this. Thanks. Andy

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

stuayre avatar image
0 Likes"
stuayre answered
How did you fix it?

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Also curious here...

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.