question

lots_of_stuff_canada avatar image
0 Likes"
lots_of_stuff_canada asked ·

How to update price / quantity of 30,000+ products several times daily?

Under the new Inventory API The bulkUpdatePriceQuantity seems to only allow one SKU at a time. (The 'bulk' refers to multiple offers on the same SKU). We will have 30,000 items and need to update the quantity and/or price several times daily. Is there another option that allows us to submit a feed problematically? Is there a better way? FileExchange? Am I missing something obvious?
inventory apiinventorypricebulk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered ·
Hi, you can use ReviseInventoryStatus for update price and stockqt. Better is use max 4sku at time in one API CALL. I use lot this api call, because we sell in lot marketplace + ecommerce website, so we need always the stock sync. For example this is what happened every day (for me) - AddDispute 0 - AddFixedPriceItem 4222 - CompleteSale 240 - EndItems 300 - GetItem 697 - GetOrders 6 - GetOrderTransactions 4 - GetSellerTransactions 176 - GetSuggestedCategories 10 - RelistFixedPriceItem 6 - ReviseFixedPriceItem 1681 - ReviseInventoryStatus 48634
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi. Thanks. The ReviseInventoryStatus is under the Trading API. We are launching everything with the new Inventory API and this call is not allowed to be used on these items. Just so I understand, you said you can do max 4 SKUs? So you run the same API call many times?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.