question

lots_of_stuff_canada avatar image
0 Likes"
lots_of_stuff_canada asked

How to update price / quantity of 30,000+ products several times daily?

Under the new Inventory API The bulkUpdatePriceQuantity seems to only allow one SKU at a time. (The 'bulk' refers to multiple offers on the same SKU). We will have 30,000 items and need to update the quantity and/or price several times daily. Is there another option that allows us to submit a feed problematically? Is there a better way? FileExchange? Am I missing something obvious?
inventory apiinventorypricebulk
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered
Hi, you can use ReviseInventoryStatus for update price and stockqt. Better is use max 4sku at time in one API CALL. I use lot this api call, because we sell in lot marketplace + ecommerce website, so we need always the stock sync. For example this is what happened every day (for me) - AddDispute 0 - AddFixedPriceItem 4222 - CompleteSale 240 - EndItems 300 - GetItem 697 - GetOrders 6 - GetOrderTransactions 4 - GetSellerTransactions 176 - GetSuggestedCategories 10 - RelistFixedPriceItem 6 - ReviseFixedPriceItem 1681 - ReviseInventoryStatus 48634
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lots_of_stuff_canada avatar image lots_of_stuff_canada commented ·
Hi. Thanks. The ReviseInventoryStatus is under the Trading API. We are launching everything with the new Inventory API and this call is not allowed to be used on these items. Just so I understand, you said you can do max 4 SKUs? So you run the same API call many times?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.