question

qtyman avatar image
0 Likes"
qtyman asked ·

Suddenly cannot revise listings due to being Inventory managed

Over the past 6 months I'm finding more and more customers complaining their listings can no longer be revised either by me or any other tool including eBay. The error always mentions the listing is Inventory managed. I think the issue is these are listings managed through the Inventory API but these are existing listings that have existed for months or even years in some cases and it suddenly happens to all listings on the account at once. As in I can find a hard timestamp in my logs where everything was working one second and the next second nothing ever worked again. Are apps able to convert existing listings to this new Inventory system or is something else going on? And can they be migrated back to the old APIs? In every case the seller is always dumbfounded and claims they did nothing but suddenly my tool is broken. Am I going to be forced to authorize my users via two very different APIs and then dynamically switch between them depending on the listing?
trading apiinventory apirevisefixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.