question

dilip3333 avatar image
1 Like"
dilip3333 asked ·

steps for buying an item?

Q1. .User authentication page. After user enter id and password. EBay will ask user allow for third party applications. After user agrees, eBay authenticate come back to third party applications. The time taken between eBay authenticate and  third party applications is about five minutes(minimum).For additional details have implemented using java SDK and whether xml parse implementation techniques will able to do  less time.

Q2.Can you tell me what are API requires to implement addtocart function and check review order using xml parse techniques.

Q3.Can you tell me procedures like mentioned below for implement buying an item, this are:

Homepage (using xml-first page):
·  findItemsByKeywords: lets you to search for items on eBay by a keyword query (keywords).
·   GetcategoryInfo: gives you the ability to retrieve high-level category information
  · findItemsByCategory: enables you to search for items on eBay using specific eBay category ID numbers

Product info page(using xml -secondpage):
·   GetSingleItem: gets publicly visible details about one listing on eBay. This gives you most of the data that eBay shows to the general public on the View Item page (title, description, basic price information, and other details).

Loginpage(using java sdk-thirdapage ):
·   Siginurl : Welcome to eBay + additional parameter.after successfullsignin

Addtocart (using xml-fourthpage):
·    ConfirmIdentity: Use this call to confirm a user's identity during the consent flow when you have configured your application's consent flow to use "IDVerification" as your application's authorization type.
·    AddToWatchList:Use this call to add one or more items to a user's My eBay watch list.
·    GetMyeBayBuying :  returns information for only the user authenticated with the call. Responses are based on the information in their eBay account.
·    Placeoffer: Specify an item ID to make a bid, a best offer, or a purchase

Review order (using xml-fifthpage):
    GetItemTransactions:  Use this call to retrieve order line item (transaction) information for a specified listing. The call returns zero, one, or multiple order line items, depending on the number of items sold from the specified listing

Payment (using xml –sixth page):

Please correct me  in api implementation?
Please tell me step by step to  implement buying an item  in ebay.

buying-an-item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

Hi dilip3333,

You can find the exact steps for Buying an Item here in this tutorial: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/xml/docs/HowTo/XML_ListingAndSelling/L...

You can also browse the tutorials for 'Listing an Item'  and 'Completing a Sale' , the links for which are:

Listing an Item : http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/xml/docs/HowTo/XML_ListingAndSelling/L...

Completing a Sale:

http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/xml/docs/HowTo/XML_ListingAndSelling/L...

Cheers!!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.