question

ola9001 avatar image
0 Likes"
ola9001 asked ·

GetOrders return empty orders

Please could you help me ...I am having problems retrieving orders using the fulfillment getOrders Api. It returns an empty array. {"href":" https://api.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?limit=50&offset=0","total":0,"limit":50,"offset":0,"orders":[]} I have created the order by seliing two items. Both items now appear as sold on the selling ebay website
fulfillment orders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ola9001 avatar image
0 Likes"
ola9001 answered ·
Just following up on this in case someone else is having the same problem. It now works fine for me and I'm able to get orders back. In my case, the reason why i was getting an empty order back is because I hadn't confirmed the email on paypal (i.e seller's paypal) and so the payment hadn't gone through. As soon as the payment came through on Paypal, everything was fine. Regards
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.