question

omfa_92 avatar image
0 Likes"
omfa_92 asked ·

linking paypal sandbox with ebay

hi, can anyone help me with linking my paypal account with eBay sandbox user every time i try to link it its redirect me to new paypal account registration eBay sandbox user: testuser_stylesh paypal sandbox account : omar.fawzzi@gmail.com thanks in advance
linkorder api status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

houseclearance*2011 avatar image
1 Like"
houseclearance*2011 answered ·
wow, this has been broken for at least two years. it's interesting that it hasn't been fixed

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi omfa_92, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_stylesh to omar.fawzzi@gmail.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developers Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.