question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
2 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

Broken link - Unable to open sandbox storefront

Hi, I'm trying to open a storefront on my sandbox account, but I am blocked by a dead link.

Both the 'Manage My Store' link on stores.sandbox.ebay.com , and the 'Subscribe Now' button on the 'Open a Store' page lead me to a dead end, as my browser cannot find 'www.subs.stratus.qa.ebay.com'. What's the deal? Is this a temporary state of affairs? If so, how long until I will be able to begin testing with a storefront?

Thanks

sandbox-storefront
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developer-support@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
developer-support@ebay.com answered

Hi

We are aware of this issue and the engineering team is currently working on this issue.

Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Any update on this issue?

I request the Support team to please post the comment about this issue or the ETA to fix this.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered

Hi,

Any update on this issue? I have facing the same problem while clicking on Manage My Store from Sand Box account. Please post an update on this. I am waiting for resolution of this issue.

Thanks.

blueskiwi avatar image
0 Likes"
blueskiwi answered

Is anyone working on this?

It's been nearly a month since first reported

The feature worked in the past, isn't it just a broken link/wrong url?

paulcraven2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
paulcraven2003 answered

Hi,

Any progress on this, how am I supposed to test API store code if I can't setup the store?
Pretty basic stuff really....

Cheers

Paul

paulcraven2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
paulcraven2003 answered

I've just managed to setup my sandbox store by logging into the UK rather than US sandbox.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.