question

captain.bearhug avatar image
0 Likes"
captain.bearhug asked ·

OAuth Token request always returns 401, Unauthorized

I have an authorize code for my application but when I attempt to obtain access and refresh codes using this it always returns Unauthorized. I've tried just about everything but am getting nowhere. I'm pretty sure my java code is correct but maybe I missunderstood something in the authorization flow. I'm obtaining the authorization code manually for now and pasting into my code. I have ClientID, Client Secret and RUName and have completed the 'Get a Token from eBay via your Application' form. I then paste the branded eBay Sign In (OAuth) URL into a browser and sign into the eBay account. I agree and accept the application request and get redirected to the default eBay Accept URL containing the authorization code. I extract the code from the URL and past into my java code. I've tried using this URLEncoded and URLDecoded and have all the other params set up as detailed in other articles (ie. base64 encode ClientID:ClientSecret etc.) Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here? Thanks for any help
oauth
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.