question

danbock avatar image
0 Likes"
danbock asked

transactions are showing up through API but being deleted and refunded through eBay

I have spoken with ebay and they refuse to fix the issue until someone from the API team looks at it, and verifies that the issue exists. Essentially we have listings on ebay, and occasionally someone buys something, and ebay refunds it, and notifies the buyer, however they don't notify us, and the API still tells us to ship the item. eBay then deletes the record of the sale from their site to cover their tracks, and to make it more difficult to debug and show this problem occurs. We have hundreds of examples of this, costing us thousands of dollars and hours, and have opened dozens of tickets with ebay over the last two years, however they always eventually close out the ticket, as their techs are rarely able to understand the problem. eBay told me to post here so that you guys could help them understand this very basic problem with their site, but they told me not to include any transaction information or anything that would actually help you look at this issue for privacy reasons. They asked me to ask you to reach out to me to get that data. signed, DestinW from eBay and DanBock from PowerNine
tech support
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.