question

bart1337 avatar image
0 Likes"
bart1337 asked ·

Is KType no longer supported?

Hello, so we've been listing auctions with compatibility (using KTypes) since few months and everything was okay til recent few days. I have also noticed that in ebay master vehicle list that KType is no longer there and it was replaced with ePID. My question is: is KType no longer supported in addfixedpriceitem method? <ItemCompatibilityList><Compatibility><NameValueList><Name>KType</Name><Value>19506</Value></NameValueList></Compatibility><Compatibility><NameValueList><Name>KType</Name><Value>110766</Value></NameValueList></Compatibility></ItemCompatibilityList> Response: One or more item compatibility combinations are invalid. Specify, at least [UKM_Make, UKM_Model, UKM_CCM] for each compatibility. <Invalid>com.ebay.domain.core.biz.itemcompatibility.csvformat.CSVFitment@78b078b0</Invalid><Invalid>com.ebay.domain.core.biz.itemcompatibility.csvformat.CSVFitment@78e578e5</Invalid>
trading apicompatibilityepidktype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered ·
Hello, We use KType code in the AddItem API call to list compatibilities on CO.UK site. How can I do that on COM site? Thanks.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.