question

yagil-3 avatar image
0 Likes"
yagil-3 asked

GetOrders shipedTime = null for some shipped orders

When I do a GetOrders Call over the Java SDK there are some Orders which are shipped and also showing as shipped on the ebay website, but shippedTime = null in the response. I have the DetailLevel set to RETURN_ALL If this is a bug, is there an other way of finding out which orders have to be shipped? Like on the ebay website... If there is someone from Ebay reading this: Here is one of the order IDs where this problem occurs: "247998479013"
getorders-bug-buggy
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yagil-3 avatar image
1 Like"
yagil-3 answered
I kind of solved the problem.: You can additionally make a GetSellingManagerSoldListingsCall. The response contains way less information than the GetOrdersCall but the ShippingTime is correct for all orders. But you don't even need to use the response.... The weird part: After making a GetSellingManagerSoldListingsCall, the GetOrdersCall will also return the shipping date for every order returned by the GetSell....Call. (Also for those which previously didn't contain a shipping date) This is definitely a Bug! It would be nice to at least inform users of the API about it! And by the way: GetSellingManagerSoldListingsCall also gives you the possibility to use Filters Like PAID_NOT_SHIPPED, PAID_SHIPPED etc.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emvioleta avatar image
0 Likes"
emvioleta answered
I confirm the bug is still there tried both.NET and PHP and they both have this issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.