question

papazark avatar image
0 Likes"
papazark asked ·

Using new MarketPlace Insights API

Hi I tried to play with the new marketplace insights API, but I'm getting an access denied error. (errorId 1100) Is there something I need to configure to be able to use this API even if it's in beta ? Thanks
marketplace insights api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

papazark avatar image
0 Likes"
papazark answered ·
Thanks a lot for the followup. I guess I'll wait until they release this API to the public then

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Hmm... I can't find that error# in the docs page. But regardless, they don't allow any Production access to Marketplace Insights (MI), AFAIK, unless you jump through the hoops and get approved. So, there's the Sandbox to help you get started coding. Then you can apply for the proper scope and whitelisted meta-categories and eBay countries to actually use MI in Production.

papazark avatar image
0 Likes"
papazark answered ·
I am talking about Production

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Are you referring to Sandbox or Production ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.