question

reco_44 avatar image
0 Likes"
reco_44 asked ·

Error publishing offer in Sandbox, and more.

HI, I, among with others here, is having various problems with the sandbox. I need help with the following: 1. I am getting this message when trying to publish an offer in the sandbox: *"Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account"* 2. After googling it it seems like I have to set up an automatic payment option for my selling fees. I cannot find this in the (broken) sandbox UI. If this isn't the case, what am I missing with my selling account? When getting my privilegies i recieve this answer: **{\"sellerRegistrationCompleted\":false}"** Can I have some more specific error information? RlogId for my request: t6pitnmsgwj%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqlhqbuo*1423767-166f2f25f03-0x1380 3. Can you also verify that I am registered as a Business account? UserName: testuser_andreas.jonsson 4. I need help linking my paypal account. My user information below. Ebay: testuser_andreas.jonsson, Paypal: andreas.jonsson-facilitator@recopart.se This is important, so would greatly appreciate any help with the above things. Thank you!
inventory apipaypal-linking-issuesell apipublish offer errorpublish offerbusiness account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.