question

nira6839 avatar image
0 Likes"
nira6839 asked ·

Offer API- Invalid access token. Check the value of the Authorization HTTP request header

Hi, I am trying to retrieve the offer details of a product from eBay using the eBay offer API. From the google and some available docs, I have called the API like this, url = ' https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer?' data = { 'sku': 'AU299' } token = 'token_value' response = requests.get(url, headers={"Authorization": token, "content-type": "application/xml"}, json=data) print("response", response.json()) But in the response message, I am getting like this response:- {'errors': [{'category': 'REQUEST', 'errorId': 1001, 'longMessage': 'Invalid access token. Check the value of the Authorization HTTP request header.', 'message': 'Invalid access token', 'domain': 'OAuth'}]} Can I know what I have done wrong or how to resolve this issue
ebay-apiebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.