question

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au asked

this item cant be accessed because the listing has been deleted or you're not the seller

Normally I have at least a couple of hundred of items to update every half hour. These requests are using the same api token and the token gets updated every hour by an automated program. I often have a few items failed due to many different reasons but this reason looks very hard to understand: **A user error has occurred. This item can't be accessed because the listing has been deleted, or you're not the seller.** - Literally these items are using the same token as the others while the others can be updated successfully. - I can still see them active in the seller hub. - Their offers are still showing "PUBLISHED" in status. **What I don't understand is: why I received this error occasionally when I request on active listings as the seller.** Here are rlogids: **updateOffer** t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*15%3E312%3F%29pqtfwpu%29pie%29fgg%7E-fij-166cde4bd24-0x3c698 **createOrReplaceInventoryItem** t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9iptpitnmsgwj70*1357501%29pqtfwpu%29osu%29fgg%7E-fij-166cdd78f73-0x42a0f
bug report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au answered
**Update** There was a way to manually fix this by revise your issue listings one by one on the seller hub. But apparently this doesn't work anymore due to the below new thing that will pop up when you try to manually overcome it: **It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing.**

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ezydvd_au avatar image
0 Likes"
ezydvd_au answered
Since eBay banned updating listings on its web UI if the listings are created using API, above way will never work again. I'm still seeing this error for unknown reason while my request has fulfil all requirement such as providing user token as the seller and double checking if the listing is deleted. To be honest, it's extremely frustrating. rlogid:t6pitnmsgwj70%3D9vjdpitnmsgwj70*17%3E2251%29pqtfwpu%29pie%29fgg%7E-fij-16771ab07b3-0x52e24

brianho888 avatar image
0 Likes"
brianho888 answered
I am having the same issue with multiple items. Offer is created correctly but cannot publish. The eBay error message is: A user error has occurred. This item cannot be accessed because the listing has been deleted, is a Half.com listing, or you are not the seller. How did you resolve this issue? Thanks,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.