question

johnsonstring avatar image
0 Likes"
johnsonstring asked

Newbie and Grant Application Access from the Back End

Hi, We have merchant account with eBay and we would like to automatically update our inventory. I working my way through the developer documentation and I'm at the beginning and struggling, We need to download inventory status from ebay in order to make changes to quantity and pricing I presuppose I need to get the app to do the "The authorization code grant flow" that is grant permission to allow the application to work one's behalf Q1. As far as the app is concerned we are a third party user even though the app is just for us. Am I in the right direction. Q2. If Q1 is true then my next question is as follows We need to run the app in the backend. Can the Grant Application Access ie; the app agree component be done in the back end of the script. Its seems the way its worded that the user (us) needs to agree from a web page. We want to do that part in the backend. Is that doable? Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks David
tokennewbiegrant application access
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.