question

sko_sko avatar image
0 Likes"
sko_sko asked ·

Shopping API - IP Limits exceeded

Hello, I have a custom program that uses GetMultipleItems from the Shopping API. I use to never have a problem with this. Starting last week, I began recieving this message: IP limit exceeded. Applications from this IP address are limited in the number of calls they can make. At first, I thought maybe it was because I had never done the compatible application check with my program. I filled out the form and received approval for more API calls under the Shopping API. But I am still receiving this error. Any help resolving this or pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks,
getmultipleitemsipshopping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

globalike avatar image
0 Likes"
globalike answered ·
And I have same problem. I tried to up limit and made ticket for CAC. But got answer: "I forwarded your Compatible Application Check submission to our legal counsel and my executive management. Your request for increased rate limits has been rejected. Our legal and business teams expressed concern that the proposed application infringes on portions of the eBay API License Agreement https://go.developer.ebay.com/api-license-agreement and they did not find that the proposed application is sufficiently beneficial to eBay, eBay members, or the eBay developer community. I am closing this ticket. Regards, eBay Developer Support" Maybe somebody knows how increase limits ?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hamurat_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
hamurat_0 answered ·
i have the same problem.. Ip limit exceeded.. even if i try from other ip.. same problem

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
So, you were recently approved with the Compatible Application Check (CAC) ? If so, ask the eBay Dev team, via your CAC ticket. How many calls are you able to make before hitting the limit? What kind of IP address are you making your calls from? Can you continue calling the API from a different IP address? Was your CAC approved just for the Finding API?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.