question

braste74 avatar image
0 Likes"
braste74 asked

Status Code: 403 1100: Access denied Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request.

I am trying to get Analytics to pull in but I get this error: Status Code: 403 1100: Access denied Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request. I am using the OAuth token like so $service = new Services\AnalyticsService([ 'credentials' => $this->config['production']['credentials'], 'sandbox' => false, 'siteId' => Constants\SiteIds::US, 'authorization' => $this->accessCode, ]); this works with trading but not Analytics why?
analytic api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
I'm not sure the reason, but Trading API and the new OpenAPI's at eBay, like Analytics, are 2 very different beasts. To understand the new OpenAPIs requires a certain learning curve and largely starting from scratch, in terms of API authorization, behavior, coding, etc.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.