question

morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi asked

How to retrieve the Tracking history of an order through the API

I am using the Trading API and am interested to retrieve the tracking history for a specific order (given I already know the carrier and the tracking number). How can I get something like the GetTrackingHistoryResponse (from the POST order interface) with all the shipping events?
trading apitracking
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi answered
Just to clarify- As a seller I wish to monitor the progress of the shipments of my items to their customers. On the normal Sold items page, the web interface allows me to click on the shipping number and view the progress of the package along route I am seeking an interface to get the same functionality through the SDK API Yes, I could imitate/emulate the web interface, but I am looking for a way to retrieve that list of shipping events. COULD BE REALLY USEFUL to have such an API call
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.