question

boutique_bay avatar image
0 Likes"
boutique_bay asked ·

Getting Error on API connection

Hi, I am using 3rd party API connection push my products to my eBay account. Although my integration has been completed from the channel and my return policy field has been correctly set, I am still getting the below error. I have contacted my channel and their technical team suggest me to contact with as rest of their clients setup is working without any issue. 441- [Transaction Status: (Failed) The Return Policy field Refund in the input has been ignored. Returns policy attribute returnDescription not valid on this site Your previously selected postage service has been changed/removed and mapped to the suggested postage service. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.] I do appreciate if you can help me, I am using 24seven channel and connected with their online channel software. Many Thanks Kausher @boutique_bay1
the return policy field refund in the input has been ignored.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

my_good_bay avatar image
0 Likes"
my_good_bay answered ·
[<a href=" google.com">aaaaaa</a>][1] <a href="">bbbbbb</a> [1]: /storage/temp/ 1990-333.txt

grey-thomas.jpg (112.5 KiB)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

my_good_bay avatar image
0 Likes"
my_good_bay answered ·
[link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 1988-222.txt

111.txt (4 B)

my_good_bay avatar image
0 Likes"
my_good_bay answered ·
[link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 1986-test.txt

test.txt (375 B)

my_good_bay avatar image
0 Likes"
my_good_bay answered ·
[link text][1] [link text][2] [1]: /storage/temp/ 1983-test.txt [2]: /storage/temp/ 1984-test.txt

synacktest3 avatar image
0 Likes"
synacktest3 answered ·
[link text][1]test eeeeeeeeeeee [1]: /storage/temp/ 1981-test.txt

test.txt (375 B)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.