question

sajid029 avatar image
0 Likes"
sajid029 asked ·

How to find all distinct ePID against a given Keyword/UPC/MPN/CATEGORY?

if we going to list an item on ebay using ebay website (without API). we click on list an item on ebay website than we redirect to a page saying **"Tell us what you are selling**" with place holder like **"Enter UPC, ISBN, ePID, part number, or product name"** screenshot attached ![ebay listing page][1] when we enter a keyword/UPC/epid/MPN we get all available catalog product for the given keyword ![search result][2] [1]: /storage/temp/1870-search-ebay-item.jpg [2]: /storage/temp/1871-search-result-ebay.jpg in screenshot you can see that i search iphone 7 plus and its give me distinct ebay catalog against my keyword. **all i want is to input a keyword and get the list of distinct ebay catalog(ePID) available for the given keyword.** **is there any API for this which return all epid for given keyword?????????????**
apifinding apilistingepidebay product apiebay product id
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.