question

ocalareseller avatar image
0 Likes"
ocalareseller asked ·

findCompletedItems alternative? Potential issues with limit of 5000

Hi all, I am currently developing an application in which users can input keywords to search sold listings in eBay. My app then runs some calculations and determines the item's value based on what has sold, and in what timeframe. I am using the Finding API with the findCompletedItems endpoint, which only has 5000 calls per day. I recognize that this is not expandable to the 1.5 million max. My user base might be quite large, 1k-5k users, and chances are people are going to do more than one call per day. I was wondering if there is an alternative to findCompletedItems endpoint that is more sustainable for a large user base, and will deliver the same functionality. Thank you!
finding-apifindcompleteditemscompleted-listingssold
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ocalareseller avatar image
0 Likes"
ocalareseller answered ·
If anyone has any input on this, please let me know. I have seen the other threads that this dictate this as a problem when fetching sold items. :)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.